FREE RETURN SHIPPING
Items purchased directly from SIMMS may be returned within 60 days of purchase for a refund. Original shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method as soon as the item(s) is received by SIMMS and the credit is processed by the payment processor (bank, credit card or Pay Pal). Returned items must be in new, unused condition with all original tags and packaging.
SIMMS does not accept returns for custom waders, dirty, damaged or worn products, or undergarments that have been removed from their original packaging. If received in any of these conditions, item(s) will be returned to you.
Filling out the paperwork shipped with the product: (the Returns section at the bottom of your packing list)
- In the section titled, “This order contains the following items”
- Item code:
Ex. 11707-418-60 or 11851-054-4609
- Item description – name of product Ex. Men’s BugStopper Hoody
- The quantity you wish to return
- Return Reason code that best describes why you are returning the product.
Reason code numbers can be found on the right-hand side of the form
- This paperwork will need to go into the box with the returned product
Filling out the Online Form below:
- Enter your email, it does not have to be the one you used to place your order
- Enter the Order Number – found in the Simms SO# column
Ex. SO-1234567, 4000123765, 2000432987 - please include 'SO-' when entering your order number in the form below.
- Enter your Name and the Address you are shipping from and press Submit
- After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email with a Case number and then a second email with a pre-paid Return Label (Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico orders are not eligible for free return shipping).
When you are ready to ship your item(s)
- Pack your gear and the Return paperwork inside the box
- Print the Return Label and securely attach it to the outside of the box. Return shipping is on us (Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico orders are not eligible for free return shipping).
- Drop package to a UPS Drop-off Location (the nearest one to you will be listed on the label)
Your product will be returned to:
Simms Fishing Products c/o RETURNS
177 Garden Drive
PRODUCT DEFECT OR WARRANTY RETURN
Please review our warranty policy.
If item/s you wish to return are defective, please process your request via the Simms Repairs & Warranty Inquiry form.
QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR RETURN?
We're available to answer your questions during our business hours Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm, Mountain Time. Select "returns" from the drop down on our Contact Us page and we’ll work to respond within two business days.
SIMMS Fishing Products has distributors across the globe. If you encounter an issue with product purchased outside the US or Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was originally purchased.