Freestone Wading Jacket
Simms' waterproof-breathable Freestone Wading Jacket brings versatility to any adventure with a motion enhancing cut, ample pockets for storage and a full-time hood.
- 3-layer Toray® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection against any storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Waist-high zippered hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer Toray®; 100% nylon with tricot backer
WEIGHT: 30 oz. (850.5 g)
ITEM #: PG-13156
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.