FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
Like air conditioning for your head, the Simms SunGaiter™ Cool can put a chill on the hottest, most scorching fishing trips. Built from sun-blocking SolarFlex® UPF 50 stretch fabric, this lightweight, breathable gaiter sports Coolcore® technology that can lower the surface temperature up to 30% when wet.
- Lightweight, quick‐drying & breathable
- Coolcore® technology – up to 30%
- lower surface temperature when wet
- Laser‐cut breathing holes
- Fits over back of hat
- Long cape for coverage at neckline
APPROX. WEIGHT: 1.6 oz
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- The foundation of all Powered by Coolcore® products is chemical-free cooling. Other moisture-management fabrics or cooling technologies rely on chemicals, xylitol, polymers, minerals, finishes or other additives that wash out or degrade over time. Chemical-free cooling provides up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet (by sweat or water). Coolcore® fabric is engineered to distribute moisture quickly throughout the garment, allowing it to dry much faster, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Sportswear Product Care
Machine wash cold with like colors. Use mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.