Freestone Wading Jacket
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms Freestone® Wading Jacket locks the elements out with breathable 3-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. 2 storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 3-layer Toray® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- 3-point adjustable, tuckaway storm hood
- 2 top-load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti-line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D-ring
- Hem closure
WEIGHT: 30 oz. (850.5 g)
ITEM #: PG-12164
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.