Freestone Wading Jacket
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms' Freestone Jacket locks the elements out with breathable three-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. Two storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® Vislon front zipper with storm flap
- 3‐point adjustable, tuck‐away Storm Hood
- 2 top‐load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti‐line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D‐ring
- Hem closure
APPROX. WEIGHT: 30 oz.
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.