Superlight Pant - Regular
From salty atolls to meadow meanders, add these lightweight, no-quit pants to your kit and prepare to make moves. Superlight Pants combine UPF 50, COR3™, and Cool Control™ fabric tech for appreciated feats against unbearable heat. And source extra storage from back, mesh-bagged slash hand pockets. A partial elastic, brushed tricot-lined waistband delivers plush fit with the benefits of on-the-go adjustability, while the gusseted crotch enhances mobility. Traditional fit comes standard.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 50
- Durable & lightweight with COR3™ & Cool Control™ technology perfect for warm weather fishing
- Zip-secure back pocket & slash hand pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Partial elastic waistband for adjustability, comfort, & moisture management
- Crotch gusset for comfort & ease of movement
- Inseam: 32 in. for all sizes
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
WEIGHT: 11.2 oz. (317.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12801-R
Cool Control™ is a cool touch fabric technology that utilizes recycled Jade stones that are converted into a fine powder and implanted into the yarn. This green technology offers a sustainable solution for cool wearing garments and also provides the wearer with anti-odor, wicking and quick-dry performance. Clothing featuring Cool Control is ideal for warm fishing environments. Combined with Simms' COR3™ fabric technology, shirts are ideal for providing comfort and sun protection for all-day wear on the water.
A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.