G3 Guide River Camo Waders - Bootfoot - Felt Sole
Stepping into the river clears your mind and shifts your focus to the moment. When it's time to wade into the elixir, G3 Guide™ River Camo Waders - Bootfoot - Felt Sole gets you closer to the target thanks to specific patterns and colors, developed by Veil Camo, that make you nearly invisible to wary, watchful fish. Legendary Simms durability meets 3- and 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell construction in this wader for waterproof, breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river, and you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to the rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a grid-fleece lining. Stud-compatible Vibram® soles offer trusted grip in and around the water, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-Fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Durable, breathable, & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability & wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined & insulated with 7-mm neoprene & grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort & moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last & removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride
- Die-cut & full-coverage plate for maximum rigidity & stud retention
- Custom options available
WEIGHT: 136 oz. (3855.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12521-C
Designed to Blend In…Because you’re the last thing fish want to see.
Uniquely designed to evade fish, River Camo offers you an edge at beating detection, so you can get one step closer to the fish and that perfect casting position. In collaboration with Veil Camo, Simms® developed River Camo—a cutting edge, proprietary and mathematically driven camouflage pattern for fish—by breaking up shapes. Built with a color palette tested in the river environment and against the fish’s vision, River Camo is technology built to keep you more in tune with the natural world.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.