Headwaters Pro Waders - Stockingfoot
USA-made waders powered by G3 Guide™ architecture and GORE-TEX® technologies, Simms Headwaters™ Pro Waders - Stockingfoot are handcrafted from highly breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Patented front- and back-leg seam construction boosts both mobility and durability on the trail and in the flow. Pass through hand-warming pockets provide a cold-weather sanctuary, while chest storage pockets provide ample capacity for tools and fly boxes. Highly considered details include accessory activation via an internal zipper carrier built to synch with Simms Tippet Tender™ pocket; adjustable 1.5" elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion; and belt loops with multiple height options for superior fit. Abrasion bucking, built-in Gravel Guards and anatomical hourglass stockingfeet round out this award-winning wader.
- Breathable, lightweight & durable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & lower with reinforced front leg panel
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 1.5 in. wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
WEIGHT: 43 oz. (1219.1 g)
ITEM #: PG-11851
Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.