Simms’ Headwaters™ Large Sling rides comfortably across one shoulder for the freedom to make delicate casts in close or deliver long-distance deposits to far off banks. The pack’s genius stems from the seamless ability to bring it from back to front to back again, when it’s time to switch up the program. Access the guts via two zippered compartments, 1 with stretch mesh pockets and 915 cubic inches of gear swallowing capacity. Additional features include an exterior stash pocket, removable floatant and tippet-spool retainers, and a compression-molded front pocket that folds out for a customizable workspace that travels anywhere.
- Lightweight pack for a full day on the water – pack in all your gear & fish on the go
- 2 large zippered compartments, 1 with stretch mesh pockets
- Quick-access stash pocket beneath the waistband allows easy access without slinging pack all the way around
- Compression molded front pocket creates a fold-down workspace
- Removable hook & loop floatant holder & tippet-spool retainer
420 Denier Abrasion resistant fabric with DWR
15 liters, 915.36 cubic in.
20” x 14” x 8”
TAGS: Fishing Packs, Fishing Vests, Fishing Backpack