Women's Guide Skort
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
The freedom of a skirt and the coverage of shorts, all in one moisture-wicking package. This women's skort is made of quick-drying fabric with COR3™ performance technology, so it resists odor and offers UPF 50 sun protection. The inner shorts are made with Coolcore® that helps you stay cool when you're in and out of the water.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 50
- Inner short features Coolcore® fabric technology – up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet
- Polygiene® fabric treatment – natural & permanent odor‐control
- 4‐way stretch
- 2 slash hand pockets & wide‐stretch waist band
APPROX. WEIGHT: 8.5 oz.
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- The foundation of all Powered by Coolcore® products is chemical-free cooling. Other moisture-management fabrics or cooling technologies rely on chemicals, xylitol, polymers, minerals, finishes or other additives that wash out or degrade over time. Chemical-free cooling provides up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet (by sweat or water). Coolcore® fabric is engineered to distribute moisture quickly throughout the garment, allowing it to dry much faster, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Guide Skort Care
Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not use fabric softeners, do not iron and do not dry clean.
Coolcore® Fabric Technology
Women's Sportswear Bottom Size Chart
|XS (0-2)||25" - 26"||34" - 36"||29"|
|S (4-6)||26" - 28"||36" - 38"||29"|
|M (8 - 10)||28" - 30"||38" - 40"||30"|
|L (12 - 14)||30" - 33"||40" - 43"||31"|
|XL (16 - 18)||33" - 36"||43" - 46"||31"|
|2XL (20)||36" - 38"||46" - 48"||31"|
* These are body measurements
** This is a garment measurement for pants - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
Write Your Own Review
Say Yes to the Skort!This is my new favorite piece of clothing! I had sworn off skorts because they were never as comfortable as shorts, but this one is a winner! It does not ride up and it hangs nicely. I can't forget to mention the waistband, as that is an added bonus! On or off the boat, you are going to want one in each color!