Women's ExStream BiComp Hoody
The Women's ExStream BiComp hoody marries high-caliber PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology, encased in a stitchless quilted fabric in the upper, and durable Toray® Karuishi® fabric in the lower so you can layer up in confidence and comfort. Its low-bulk design wears perfectly under waders or bibs while the fully insulated hood with elastic binding offers extra security against unruly elements. Whether rowing, motoring or casting, gusseted arm panels enhance range of motion. Water-shedding cuffs with thumb loops keep dry sleeves in place. And a zippered chest pocket holds go-to essentials where they belong.
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology insulation, encased with a stitchless quilt construction in the upper
- Fully insulated hood with elastic binding to lock out the elements
- Ultra-durable Toray Karuishi stretch-fleece fabric in lower
- Zippered chest pocket
- Water shedding cuff with thumb loops
- Gusseted arm panel for range of motion
- Adjustable hem
FABRIC WEIGHT: Shell, Upper: 2.27 oz./yd.2; Shell, Lower: 5.54 oz./yd.2; Insulation: 2.21 oz./yd.2 fill rate
WEIGHT: 13 oz. (368.5 g)
ITEM #: PG-12651
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available.