Women's Soul River Waders - Stockingfoot
Simms supports Soul River's mission to connect inner-city youth and US military vets with the great outdoors. The limited-edition Women's Soul River Waders designed in partnership with Soul River Founder, Chad Brown, gives back to the cause, while it gives you the confidence to master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket, a secure gear storage pocket, and a custom Soul River pattern located on the stocking feet and chest pocket.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof nylon 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Women's-specific cut & fit provides greater mobility & all-day comfort on the water
- Reach-through, fleece-lined, hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- 2 belt loops with a 1.5 in. woven nylon (non-stretch) waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Soul River pattern printed on stockingfeet, suspender straps, & chest pocket
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
WEIGHT: 29.45 oz. (834.9 g)
ITEM #: PG-12725
Soul River Inc. is a non-profit organization that connects inner-city youth and US Military veterans to the outdoors through incredible outdoor educational transformation experiences. "By engaging U.S veterans as mentors for inner city youth, we believe that rich, powerful opportunities of healing authentically happen in the midst of Mother Nature. We believe that by connecting youth and veterans to our public lands, wild rivers and fresh waters, and beyond through genuine community, we will ultimately establish and inspire a new generation of outdoor leader ambassadors that will advocate for conservation." To learn more about Soul River and to donate to their mission, visit www.soulriverinc.org.