Women's West Fork Jacket
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
- Upper features Primaloft Gold insulation with Cross Core Technology. The lower features stitchless quilting, filled with blowable PrimaLoft Silver Thermoplume insulation with Cross Core Technology
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Shingled cuff to keep elements out
- Zippered chest & hand pocket
- Adjustable hem
FABRIC WEIGHT: Shell, Upper: 5.01 oz./yd.2; Insulation: 5.46 oz./yd.2 fill rate
WEIGHT: 25 oz. (708.7 g)
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available.
Machine wash and rinse in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not dry clean, bleach, iron or steam.
To maintain loft do not store compacted. Primaloft® is easy to care for especially when compared to down.
Women's Outerwear Top Size Chart
|S (4-6)||34" - 36"||31"|
|M (8 - 10)||36" - 38"||32"|
|L (12 - 14)||38" - 41"||33"|
|XL (16 - 18)||41" - 44"||33"|
* These are body measurements