Freestone Z Waders - Stockingfoot
Freestone® Z Waders - Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone® Z Waders - Stockingfoot a TIZIP® waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus 2 large fleece-lined hand-warming pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- TIZIP® waterproof center front zipper
- Left chest, water-resistant zippered storage pocket & 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Interior zippered security chest pocket
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Assembled in the USA from Imported Components
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
WEIGHT: 38 oz. (1077.3 g)
ITEM #: PG-12588
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.