G3 Guide Waders - Bootfoot - Felt Sole
Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men's G3 Guide™ Waders - Bootfoot - Felt Sole is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets 3- and 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river. And you can say goodbye to cold, damp feet thanks to rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a Grid-fleece lining. Stud compatible felt soles offer trusted grip on wet, slimy rocks and unseen river bottoms, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-Fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Reach-through zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pocket & 1 additional chest storage pocket
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, & increased durability
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability & wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined & insulated with 7-mm neoprene & grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort & moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last & removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride
- Die-cut & full-coverage plate for maximum rigidity & stud retention
- Custom options available
WEIGHT: 136 oz. (3855.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12521
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.