Superlight Pant - Short
From salty atolls to meadow meanders, add these lightweight, no-quit pants to your kit and prepare to make moves. Superlight Pants combine UPF 50, COR3™, and Cool Control™ fabric tech for appreciated feats against unbearable heat. And source extra storage from back, mesh-bagged slash hand pockets. A partial elastic, brushed tricot-lined waistband delivers plush fit with the benefits of on-the-go adjustability, while the gusseted crotch enhances mobility. Traditional fit comes standard.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 50
- Durable & lightweight with COR3™ & Cool Control™ technology perfect for warm weather fishing
- Zip-secure back pocket & slash hand pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Partial elastic waistband for adjustability, comfort, & moisture management
- Crotch gusset for comfort & ease of movement
- Inseam: 30 in. for all sizes
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
WEIGHT: 11.2 oz. (317.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12801-S
Cool Control™ is a cool touch fabric technology that utilizes recycled Jade stones that are converted into a fine powder and implanted into the yarn. This green technology offers a sustainable solution for cool wearing garments and also provides the wearer with anti-odor, wicking and quick-dry performance. Clothing featuring Cool Control is ideal for warm fishing environments. Combined with Simms' COR3™ fabric technology, shirts are ideal for providing comfort and sun protection for all-day wear on the water.