Zipit II Flats Booties
FREE SHIPPING ON GROUND ORDERS OVER $100
Questions? Call us at 888-585-3570
The ultimate bootie for hard-charging pursuits, Simms' Zipit II goes on and off fast thanks to a cavernous gusseted opening and YKK® corrosion-resistant zippers. Wear them barefoot or stick a sock in it while storming big surf or skinny flats. And source bomber durability via perforated neoprene uppers, vulcanized rubber overlays, and the puncture-free footing of a full length Bi-Fit™ lasting board.
- Easy on/easy off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening & YKK® locking corrosion‐resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole & molded EVA sockliner & full length Bi‐Fit™ lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock; order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up
- Men's whole sizes: 8 ‐ 14, Width: EE
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
Men's Footwear Size Chart
Sandal or Flip
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual shoe/sandal/flip dropdown for size specifics