Simms' long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, an improved women's-specific fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven women's wader ever. Made with hands, heart and soul and individually tested for waterproofness in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials, namely world-renowned GORE-TEX fabric.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable and comfortable GORE-TEX®PRO 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Upper torso, underarms, and center back feature 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Stretch for improved fit, ease of on/off, and day-long mobility.
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming center chest pocket
- Upper organization also includes removeable Tippet-Tender Pocket and stretch-woven flank pocket on the inside.
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 1.5-inch stretch nylon belt included
- Front and back leg seams distinctive to Simms waders
- Abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- Made in USA of imported materials
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®
Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®PRO
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
WADER WARRANTY DETAILS
60-DAYS – WADERS - REPLACEMENT FOR LEAKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
365-DAYS – WADERS – REPAIRS ON US
If purchased directly from SIMMS, visit our Repairs page to begin your request (located via the "Help" menu in the footer menu).
You are responsible for charges related to shipping the wader to SIMMS. SIMMS will cover return shipping of the wader back to you.
If purchased from an authorized SIMMS dealer in North America, you may return your waders to that dealer for repair. You must provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase to the authorized dealer.
If purchased outside the US and Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased to confirm international warranty terms in your territory.
WADER REPAIRS BEYOND THE FIRST YEAR - $60
- If your wader is in need of repair after your first year, Simms charges a flat fee of $60 for evaluation, repair, testing of repairs and return shipping back to you. To initiate a repair, please contact the authorized Simms Dealer where your wader was purchased, or you may use the Simms Online Repair Center and return the waders to Simms.
- Turnaround time for any repair or warranty claim is roughly 3 weeks, not including transit time to and from Simms. Turnaround time may vary depending on seasonal volume.
- Wader repair in Bozeman, Montana, is available only to customers based in U.S. and Canada
Returns: Free Shipping.
Simms offers free shipping on items purchased from the simmsfishing.com website within 60 days, either for purchases you've made or for gift items you've received.
Find out more about our easy online returns process here or start a return now.
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns as noted.
- Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply.
Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.undefined