Free Return Shipping
Items purchased directly from SIMMS may be returned within 60 days of purchase for a refund. Original shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable.
SIMMS does not accept returns for custom waders, dirty, damaged or worn products, or undergarments that have been removed from their original packaging. Returned items must be in new, unused condition with all original tags and packaging. If received in any of these conditions, item(s) will be returned to you.
*Items purchased through the Simms Pro Program are not eligible for free returns.
1. Fill out the return paperwork included with your shipment.
- Please include the quantity you would like to return in the “Return Quantity”
- Please indicate the reason you are returning the product. Choose from the list of return reasons.
- Place the form in the box with the gear to return.
2. Fill out the Online Form below: *does not apply to pro purchases*
- Enter your email to receive the prepaid shipping label, it does not have to be the one you used to place your order
- Enter the Order Number – found in the Simms SO# column of your packing slip or on your order confirmation email. Examples may include SO-123456 or WEB- *Please use the full order number and letters when submitting a return*
- Enter your Name and the Address you are shipping from, and press Submit
- After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email with a Case number and then a second email with a pre-paid Return Label (Orders placed through the Pro Program and orders being returned from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not eligible for free return shipping).
When you are ready to ship your item(s)
- Pack your gear and the Return paperwork inside the box
- Print the Return Label and securely attach it to the outside of the box. Return shipping is on us (Orders placed through the Pro Program and orders being returned from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not eligible for free return shipping).
- Drop package at a UPS Drop-off Location (the nearest one to you will be listed on the label)
Your product will be returned to:
Simms Fishing Products c/o RETURNS
177 Garden Drive
Product Defect Or Warranty
Please review our Warranty Policy.
If item/s you wish to return are defective, please process your request via the Simms Repairs & Warranty Inquiry Form.
SIMMS Fishing Products has distributors across the globe. If you encounter an issue with product purchased outside the US or Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased.