Your lean, mean, trail-to-river machine. Flyweight Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort. Optimized for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer and therefore grippier than the sole materials in other Simms wading boots.
- Vibram Idrogrip Flex Soles provide best-in-class wet and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers.
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability.
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot.
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining.
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off.
- With a sole optimized for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritize traction. Although tested for durability and suitable for most anglers, those who prioritize sole durability should consider Simms G3 or G4 wading boot models.
Re-soling available - extend the life of your wading boot, get a like-new boot for a fraction of the cost. See details on the "Care & Repair" tab above.
WEIGHT: 42 oz. (1191 g) per pair size 11
With a sole optimized for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritize traction. The Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer and therefore grippier than the sole materials in other Simms wading boots.
Re-soling Available: A Nearly-New Wading Boot For a Fraction of the Cost.
Simms offers re-soling of Flyweight Access wading boots via our repairs department. For $100, we'll replace the Vibram Idrogrop Flex sole, prolonging the life of your original investment. Simply fill out the form on our Repairs Center page and ship to the address supplied. Turn around time is generally 2 weeks, varying by season.
Returns: Free Shipping.
Simms offers free shipping on items purchased from the simmsfishing.com website within 60 days, either for purchases you've made or for gift items you've received.
Find out more about our easy online returns process here or start a return now.
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns as noted.
- Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply.
Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.undefined