M's Waypoints Rain Pant
M's Waypoints Rain Pant
Need it Today? See product availability.
Select product options.
Item added to your cart
Lightweight, fully waterproof Waypoints™ Pants stuff inside a low-profile pocket, perfect for packs and boat bags and ready to keep you dry in a moment's notice.
- Lightweight and packable 2.5-layer waterproof breathable nylon with DWR rain protection and mechanical stretch movement
- Stretch waistband with zipper fly, featuring a D-ring for kill switch anchor
- Side access zippers pass through to interior pants or shorts for easy pocket access
- Pant rolls up into elastic loop for packable storage
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knee seams allows for greater range of motion
- Cinch down in a heavy downpour with the adjustable hook and loop hem
FABRIC TECH: Body fabric: 2.5-layer TORAY® 50D 100% nylon w/ DWR
ITEM #: PG-13157
What makes waterproof, breathable fabrics like GORE-TEX® or Toray® so unique is the porosity of the fabric - keeping the elements out while letting moisture that builds-up beneatht he fabric escape. Regular washing will maintain your gear's original properties.
- Waders and rain gear should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
- Most waterproof, breathable gear can be machine washed - please refer to the care instructions on the label for full details.
- Ask your Simms retailer for recomendations on re-treating for waterproofness: Typically they carry re-waterproofing treatments like NikWax.
- Here's some detailed tips on cleaning your gear.
Returns & Exchanges: Free Shipping Both Ways.
Simms offers free shipping on instant exchanges and returns on purchases or on gift items you’ve received from simmsfishing.com within 60 days of original purchase (1).
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for exchange or returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns or exchanges as noted.
- Exchanges / Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply(1)
(1) Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.
Waypoints Rain Pant
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.