Need it Today? See product availability.
Select product options.
Item added to your cart
Designed to cut miles worth of line and tippet, the Freestone Nipper is engineered to endure, with a powerful jaw architecture for sharp, consistent on-the-water performance.
- Durable injection-molded nylon and stainless steel blade for clean line cutting.
- No-spring construction guarantees season-after-season of line cutting performance.
- Built-in lanyard attachment point.
- Not designed to cut braided line.
- Made in the USA.
MATERIAL: Injection molded nylon body; Stainless steel cutting blade.
Returns & Exchanges: Free Shipping Both Ways.
Simms offers free shipping on instant exchanges and returns on purchases or on gift items you’ve received from simmsfishing.com within 60 days of original purchase (1).
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for exchange or returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns or exchanges as noted.
- Exchanges / Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply(1)
(1) Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.