Our highest-tech, hardest-charging wader, the USA-made G4Z Stockingfoot wader brings best-in-class waterproof breathability, rugged durability and unmatched comfort to the remote coordinates and unforgiving conditions you call home.
- Simms' most durable GORE-TEX® fabric package; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro lower and 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO upper
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Fully waterproof YKK AQUASEAL center-front zipper installed with a stitchless construction for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Large, dual zippered stretch woven chest pockets provide ample storage and quick access to fishing necessities
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with upgraded, higher pile fleece for enhanced warmth and shortened dry time for wet hands
- Interior storage pockets constructed using fully-waterproof and submersible TRU ZIP® zipper
- Revolutionized spacer mesh suspender package provides enhanced comfort with improved breathability, ergonomic fit and quick-adjust cam-lock suspender hardware; includes TPU coated webbings straps for net attachment
- Front and back leg seams distinctive to Simms waders; extended 4-layer in front thigh area improves durability and comfort for long days on the water
- Snag-free neoprene gravel guards built using highly abrasion and puncture resistant 2mm neoprene; updated neoprene wading belt allow for easy adjustment and increased lumbar support
- Made in Bozeman, MT USA
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
Upper: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Lower: 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Stockingfoot: Gravel Guard: 100% Neoprene
WEIGHT: 47.2 oz. (2.95 lbs.)
ITEM #: PG-13960
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
WADER WARRANTY DETAILS
60-DAYS – WADERS - REPLACEMENT FOR LEAKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
365-DAYS – WADERS – REPAIRS ON US
If purchased directly from SIMMS, visit our Repairs page to begin your request (located via the "Help" menu in the footer menu).
You are responsible for charges related to shipping the wader to SIMMS. SIMMS will cover return shipping of the wader back to you.
If purchased from an authorized SIMMS dealer in North America, you may return your waders to that dealer for repair. You must provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase to the authorized dealer.
If purchased outside the US and Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased to confirm international warranty terms in your territory.
WADER REPAIRS BEYOND THE FIRST YEAR - $60
- If your wader is in need of repair after your first year, Simms charges a flat fee of $60 for evaluation, repair, testing of repairs and return shipping back to you. To initiate a repair, please contact the authorized Simms Dealer where your wader was purchased, or you may use the Simms Online Repair Center and return the waders to Simms.
- Turnaround time for any repair or warranty claim is roughly 3 weeks, not including transit time to and from Simms. Turnaround time may vary depending on seasonal volume.
- Wader repair in Bozeman, Montana, is available only to customers based in U.S. and Canada
Returns: Free Shipping.
Simms offers free shipping on items purchased from the simmsfishing.com website within 60 days, either for purchases you've made or for gift items you've received.
Find out more about our easy online returns process here or start a return now.
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns as noted.
- Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply.
Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.