Your dependable, wet-weather workhorse, GORE-TEX Guide Classic Jacket provides relentless rain protection, ample storage for fishing gear and features a timeless waist-length hemline for compatibility with waders and deep wading endeavors.
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- Hook and loop front patch to store drying flies and center back D-ring to attach landing net
- Two large chest pockets designed to carry fly boxes and an interior zippered chest pocket for essentials
- Two slash hand warmer pockets are placed high behind chest pockets and backed with brush tricot for deep wading warmth
- Waist-high hemline secures with stretch drawcord to pair up perfectly with waders
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX - 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
ITEM #: PG-13155
What makes waterproof, breathable fabrics like GORE-TEX® or Toray® so unique is the porosity of the fabric - keeping the elements out while letting moisture that builds-up beneatht he fabric escape. Regular washing will maintain your gear's original properties.
- Waders and rain gear should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
- Most waterproof, breathable gear can be machine washed - please refer to the care instructions on the label for full details.
- Ask your Simms retailer for recomendations on re-treating for waterproofness: Typically they carry re-waterproofing treatments like NikWax.
- Here's some detailed tips on cleaning your gear.
Returns: Free Shipping.
Simms offers free shipping on items purchased from the simmsfishing.com website within 60 days, either for purchases you've made or for gift items you've received.
Find out more about our easy online returns process here or start a return now.
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns as noted.
- Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply.
Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.undefined