M's Freestone Wading Jacket
M's Freestone Wading Jacket
Need it Today? See product availability.
Select product options.
Item added to your cart
Simms' waterproof-breathable Freestone Wading Jacket brings versatility to any adventure with a motion enhancing cut, ample pockets for storage and a full-time hood.
- 3-layer Toray ® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection against any storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- YKK ® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Waist-high zippered hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer Toray ®; 100% nylon with tricot backer
WEIGHT: 30 oz. (850.5 g)
ITEM #: PG-13156
What makes waterproof, breathable fabrics like GORE-TEX® or Toray® so unique is the porosity of the fabric - keeping the elements out while letting moisture that builds-up beneatht he fabric escape. Regular washing will maintain your gear's original properties.
- Waders and rain gear should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
- Most waterproof, breathable gear can be machine washed - please refer to the care instructions on the label for full details.
- Ask your Simms retailer for recomendations on re-treating for waterproofness: Typically they carry re-waterproofing treatments like NikWax.
- Here's some detailed tips on cleaning your gear.
Returns & Exchanges: Free Shipping Both Ways.
Simms offers free shipping on instant exchanges and returns on purchases or on gift items you’ve received from simmsfishing.com within 60 days of original purchase (1).
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for exchange or returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns or exchanges as noted.
- Exchanges / Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply(1)
(1) Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.
Freestone Wading Jacket
Compare Wading Jackets
Find out how our on-deck and wading rain wear lines compare in water repellency, breathability and more.
|Product Line||Intended Use||Fabric||Breathability||Waterproof||Windproof||Gender|
|G4 Pro||Wading||3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro||[dots-4]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men|
|G3 Guide||Wading||3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro||[dots-4]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men / Women|
||Wading||2-layer GORE-TEX / Primaloft||[dots-3]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men|
||Wading||3-layer Toray||[dots-3]||[dots-4]||[dots-5]||Men / Women|
||Active / Everyday||GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.