M's Simms Challenger Fishing Bib
M's Simms Challenger Fishing Bib
Need it Today? See product availability.
Select product options.
Item added to your cart
When Mother Nature flips the switch to bleak, blustery and torrential, slip into the waterproof-breathable Simms Challenger Bib for fortified protection from whatever comes next.
- Two handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket for on-water essentials
- Belt loops with kill switch D-ring attachment
- Cargo pocket with drop-in plier pocket and drain holes
- Hook and loop cuffs with long zippered ankle zips for easy on and off
- Reflective logos for increased visibility on and off the water
Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester 2-layer Toray® w/ DWR Lining: 100% Polyester
ITEM #: PG-13674
What makes waterproof, breathable fabrics like GORE-TEX® or Toray® so unique is the porosity of the fabric - keeping the elements out while letting moisture that builds-up beneatht he fabric escape. Regular washing will maintain your gear's original properties.
- Waders and rain gear should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
- Most waterproof, breathable gear can be machine washed - please refer to the care instructions on the label for full details.
- Ask your Simms retailer for recomendations on re-treating for waterproofness: Typically they carry re-waterproofing treatments like NikWax.
- Here's some detailed tips on cleaning your gear.
Returns & Exchanges: Free Shipping Both Ways.
Simms offers free shipping on instant exchanges and returns on purchases or on gift items you’ve received from simmsfishing.com within 60 days of original purchase (1).
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for exchange or returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns or exchanges as noted.
- Exchanges / Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply(1)
(1) Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.
Simms Challenger Collection
Gear That Works As Hard As You Fish
1. Belt loops with kill switch D-ring attachment for on-deck safety
2. Quick-access cargo pockets with drop-in plier pocket and drain holes.
3. Reflective logos for safety and Toray 2-layer waterproof, breathable protection for when conditions get heavy.
Compare On-deck Fishing Rain Gear
Find out how our on-deck and wading rain wear lines compare in water repellency, breathability and more.
|Product Line||Intended Use||Fabric||Breathability||Waterproof||Windproof||Gender|
|ProDry Rain Suit (Jacket & bib)||On-Deck||3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men|
|Simms CX Rain Suit (Jacket & Bib)||On-Deck||3-layer Nylon||[dots-4]||[dots-4]||[dots-5]||Men|
|Simms Challenger Rain Suit (Jacket & Bib)||On-Deck||2-layer Toray®||[dots-3]||[dots-3]||[dots-5]||Men / Women|
|Simms Challenger Insulated Rain Suit (Jacket & Bib)||On-deck / Ice||2-layer Toray / PrimaLoft®||[dots-2]||[dots-3]||[dots-5]||Men|
|Guide Insulated Rain Suit (Jacket & Bib)||On-deck / Ice||2-layer GORE-TEX® / PrimaLoft®||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men|
|Flyweight||Active / Everyday||GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||[dots-5]||Men|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.