Crafted from a performance blend of recycled fabrics with angler-centric features, the easy-wearing Guide Flannel is the go-to shirt for everyday versatility and comfort — land and water and wherever.
- A flannel built out of hardworking recycled polyester fabric that features a moisture-wicking, supple finish with an uber-soft inner fabric.
- Featuring a hidden snap collar for a clean finish.
- Vertical zippered chest pockets to secure on-water essentials. The left chest pocket features a sunglasses holder with reinforced bartacks for durability. The dual compartment right drop-in chest pocket is layered over a zippered pocket for versatile, on-body storage.
- Double layered yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort and durability when wearing with bibs or waders. Bias cut allows the fabric to naturally stretch and the box pleat provides mobility.
- Finished with flat-felled seams for comfort, durability, and an elevated finish.
- Sleeves built with reinforced, reliable forearm to elbow patches with adjustable button-cuff closures.
- Convenient sunglasses chamois.
- Finished with a traditional shirttail hem.
FABRIC TECH: 100% recycled polyester double weave, 253 gsm, 2-side brushed.
ITEM #: PG-13568
Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
Returns & Exchanges: Free Shipping Both Ways.
Simms offers free shipping on instant exchanges and returns on purchases or on gift items you’ve received from simmsfishing.com within 60 days of original purchase (1).
Find out more about our easy online returns process here or start a return now.
- Items purchased on final clearance, stickers, certain oversize items and custom wader orders are not eligible for exchange or returns.
- Select oversize and odd-shaped items are not eligible for free shipping on returns or exchanges as noted.
- Exchanges / Returns back to Simms ship free within the lower 48 US states. Outside lower 48 US states and APO orders, shipping fees may apply(1)
(1) Simms Pro Program Members: Return shipping to Simms charge applied.